Inspired by the medical theaters of the past where the most novel treatments were on display, PULSE@MassChallenge teamed up with the iconic Wilbur Theatre so you can discover the most innovative technologies of digital health today.
PULSE Finale celebrates the world’s best digital health entrepreneurs and champions. For six months, 31 PULSE@MassChallenge startups have been solving healthcare’s greatest challenges with over 20 Champions like Vertex, AARP, MGH, Harvard Pilgrim, and the City of Boston. These 30+ startups are activated in over 80+ partnerships with our network of Champions and hail from an applicant pool of 439, representing over 30 states and 20 countries. This is the only opportunity this year to see them all in the same room.
At PULSE Finale you’ll experience:
– Meeting the startup leaders behind the solutions at the intersection of technology and healthcare
– Speeches from Governor Baker, Jeff Leiden (Vertex Pharmaceuticals CEO) and other key industry leaders
– A behind-the-scenes documentary of PULSE
– The opportunity to vote for the “People’s Choice” cash award winner
– Over $200K in no-strings-attached prizes given to the top PULSE startups
When entrepreneurs win, patients win and we make healthcare better for all.
To learn more or register online, please click here.