CIMIT and the Healthcare Transformation Lab at Massachusetts’ General Hospital are hosting a Boston Healthcare Innovator’s Q&A on March 14, 2016 from 3:30-5:30 PM in connection with the ISPIM Innovation Forum.
ISPIM (International Society for Professional Innovation Management) is a network of researchers, industrialists, consultants and public bodies who share an interest in innovation management. Founded in 1983 by Professor Knut Holt in Norway, ISPIM is the oldest, largest and most active innovation association in Europe.
ISPIM produces scientific and educational material and events to help people understand and share thinking and experiences on how individuals, organizations and society can be better organized to create and distribute new products, services and processes to make the world a better place. This year’s conference will be held in Boston, March 13-15 with the focus of Charting the Future of Innovation Management.
Our panel will include brief presentations from innovation leaders in Boston’s healthcare ecosystem as well as an open Q&A:
- Ann Prestipino, MPH – Senior Vice President for Surgical, Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine and Clinical Business Development at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Ami Bhatt, MD – Director, MGH Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program, Clinical Affiliate of the Healthcare Transformation Lab at Massachusetts General Hospital
- John Collins, Ph.D. – Chief Operating Officer and Director, Technology Implementation, Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology
- Adam Landman, MD, MS, MIS, MHS – Chief Medical Information Officer for Health Information Innovation and Integration at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Chris Trimble, MBA – Innovation expert, author and faculty at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and at The Dartmouth Center for Health Care Delivery Science
Learn more and register for ISPIM online here: http://forum.ispim.org/