We work with clinicians, administrators, students, designers, developers and industry – just to name a few. Interested in working with us? Below are descriptions of some of the areas in which we might collaborate.
- Ether Dome Challenge – Run our open innovation contest in your department!
- Novelline Innovation Speaker Series – Attend our next event featuring subject matter experts from all areas of healthcare and innovation.
- House Staff Program in Healthcare Innovation– A monthly event series for MGH house staff interested in learning about emerging healthcare technologies, care delivery innovation and implementation science.
- HTL Innovator in Residence – Clinicians interested in working with the HTL may spend a research rotation working on a project in collaboration with the Lab.
- Healthcare Innovation Applied Research Fellows Program – This one year action-learning program provides a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals interested in hands-on care delivery transformation projects to make an impact on the front lines. Applications for 2020-2021 open now through September 30, 2019.
- Digital Health Guidance – If you are undertaking a digital health project, HTL offers guidance to help you identify potential collaborators, develop research proposals, navigate regulatory offices, and implement your project.
- Maximizing Impact – We bridge the gap between promising healthcare innovation startups and front line clinical pain points in order to ensure the translation of ideas and prototypes into sustainable solutions.
- Digital Health & Innovation Research – Whether the goal is to clinically validate technology or to test a new use case, we partner with industry, as well as start-ups, to study the impact of healthcare delivery interventions.
We also work with students, designers and many other subject matter experts on a wide range of projects.