We work with clinicians, administrators, students, designers, developers and industry – just to name a few. Interested in working with us? Below are descriptions of some of the areas in which we might collaborate.
- Ether Dome Challenge – Run our open innovation contest in your department!
- Novelline Innovation Speaker Series – Attend our next event featuring subject matter experts from all areas of healthcare and innovation.
- House Staff Program in Healthcare Innovation– A monthly event series for MGH house staff interested in learning about emerging healthcare technologies, care delivery innovation and implementation science.
- HTL Innovator in Residence – Clinicians interested in working with the HTL may spend a research rotation working on a project in collaboration with the Lab.
- Aetna Fellows Program in Healthcare Innovation – This one year action-learning program provides a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals interested in hands-on care delivery transformation projects to make an impact on the front lines.
- Digital Health Guidance – If you are undertaking a digital health project, HTL offers guidance to help you identify potential collaborators, develop research proposals, navigate regulatory offices, and implement your project.
- Co.Create – A co-development program designed and launched to bridge the gap between promising, early stage, student-led healthcare innovation ideas and the translation of those ideas into sustainable solutions.
- Digital Health Research – Whether the goal is to clinically validate technology or to test a new use case, we partner with industry, as well as start-ups, to study the impact of healthcare delivery interventions.
We also work with students, designers and many other subject matter experts on a wide range of projects.